We are a couple of gals who have decided to embark on a journey together of preparing for a 30 mile Limited Distance ride. The Pink Flamingo ride takes place on August 7 and 8th 2010... maybe this is the start of something new for us both!

Monday, August 9, 2010

WE DID IT!!!!!

Yep, the 2010 Pink Flamingo Classic is now a "we did it!", no longer a 'hope we can do it." We have many tales to tell and I imagine that Char and I will recall and report some of the same and some different moments along the way. Char is a great story teller who entertains me with her humor and enthusiasm. I love it! Plus, she takes (and posts) photos to accompany the journey. My apologies for not keeping up my end of the picture-taking. I did get some this weekend, and will try to post them in a timely fashion, LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. Chants... "Story! Story! Story!"

    Tell your stories Sandra!

    ReplyDelete